keskiviikko 29. huhtikuuta 2015

Bunch of repairs and alt rehairs

Since I got my big order from Dolly Hair I've been busy rehairing all those bald ponies I've had in my bait box.

Here are my repairs:


LEMONDROP got both mane and tail rehaired with DH's Wisteria. I also gave her new blush and repaired her other eye with acrylic paint.

SKY DANCER needed new tail so I gave it to her. Colours are DH's Strawberry Mousse, Golden Delicious, Lucky Clover and Water Nixie. Her symbols were very worn so I reglittered them with glitter that's meant for nail decoration.

CHERRIES JUBILEE only needed new mane. I rerooted her with DH's Dusty Rose.

BABY FT LICKETY SPLIT got both mane and tail rerooted with DH's Pussycat.

I've also made some alternate rehairs. I love multicoloured hairs but this time I tried to give them hair matching their symbols.



LD got rainbow hair. I used DH's Old Bubblegum, Lemon Drop, Spring Meadow and Water Nixie 'cause I wanted her hair to be really bright but not too dark.

BEACH BALL's new hair matches with her symbol. There's Mermaid, Lemon Drop and Blizzard.

For SNOW DROP I wanted to give fresh colours. She's got a mix of greens and blues including Dragonfly, Lucky Clover, Atomic Turquoise... To lighten it up I used some Blizzard.

Poor little SQUIRMY was in a horrible condition when I found her in flea about an year ago. I repaired her ear that someone had cut off and also her symbols needed repainting but then she was laying in my bait box for ages 'cause I hadn't got the right hair colour for her and I don't even like her original hair colour much. I think she looks so cute and girly with her new hair though! I used DH's Strawberry Mousse, Pink Sugar, Mermaid and Daiquiri Ice for her.

I hope you like them!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti